Draft IP&R documents and draft Disability Inclusion Action Plan on public exhibition
On 26 April 2017 Council resolved to place the following documents on public exhibition and that written submissions be invited for consideration by Council.
· Draft Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2017-21
· Draft Community Vision 2027
· Draft Delivery Program 2017/18 – 2020/21, Operational Plan 2017/18
· Draft 2017/17 – 2026/27 Long Term Financial Plan
· Draft Revenue Policy, Fees & Charges Schedule 2017/18
These draft document will be on public exhibition from Friday 28 April 2017 until 4.00pm Monday 29 May 2017 and in the document library of the Create site or hardcopies are available at Council's Administrative Centre, Hyde Street Bellingen or the Bellingen, Dorrigo and Urunga Libraries.
Written submission regarding the documents. must be made by 4.00pm on Monday 29 May 2017 and addressed to The General Manager, Bellingen Shire Council, PO Box 117, Bellingen NSW 2454 or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultation has concluded